On Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM, we'll open the doors to the 25 Dollar Show. We thought we'd have about 40 pieces from students, PCC faculty and other artists from the region. Well, we have twice that many! There are photographs, drawings, prints, ceramics, collages, mixed media pieces and paintings. Each piece in the show is $25, and there really are some amazing donations.
All the proceeds will benefit the gallery and art programs at Rock Creek.
Here's how to buy something:
1. All works are numbered (or alphabeted; I ran out of numbers.)
2. If the number isn't covered with a red dot, it's available.
3. Note the number of the piece you want and go to the Business and Humanities Office (RC3/201).
5. You can pay by cash or check: Make check payable to "PCC Foundation Rock Creek Art."
6. You'll get a receipt and a big red dot to place over the number of the work you have bought.
6. On November 30, bring your receipt to the closing party, which starts at 4:30. You'll get to take your work of art off the wall and learn the identity of the artist!
Rock Creek gallery is open Monday- Friday 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
The gallery is located in Building 3 of the
Creek Campus of Portland Community College at 17705 NW Springville
For more information contact Prudence Roberts at 503-244-6111 x3434
Director, Helzer Art Gallery